This anchor cutting board is great for slicing tomatoes or serving antipasto with a nautical flair. Slice fruit for mixed drinks on this hardwood board or take it along on summertime picnics by the sea. Replace the side plate and mix and match with other designs to create an unusual table setting.
- Shown in cherry. Available in cherry or maple
- Engraved design of an anchor with rope
- American leather hanging accent
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 1/4" inches (length x width x height)
The White Mountain Outdoorboard is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.