Equipped with a sturdy handle, this fly fishing cutting board is useful for small cutting tasks like chopping vegetables or serving accompaniments alongside a hearty breakfast. Why not take this board along on your next outdoor adventure?
- Shown in cherry. Available in maple or cherry
- Engraved design of six fly fishing flies
- American leather hanging accent for easy storage/display
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 1/4" inches (length x width x height)
The White Mountain Outdoorboard is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.