Serve meats like ribs, sirloin steak and chicken on this beautiful carving board. The concave shape ensures all the juices stay on the board and not on the table. Top this board up with buttered sweet corn or serve ravioli, salads and other fare.
- Shown in cherry
- Engraved with a rainbow trout
- Holds 20 ounces of juices
- Can also be used as a serving platter
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 21" x 15" x 1" inches (length x width x height
The White Mountain Carving Board is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.