Cherry Carving Board
Made for serving meats and fish, this carving board is a functional and elegant centerpiece to the table. Slightly concave so all the juice is drawn to the center, this cherry board ensures no spills on the table and maximum flavor. A must for every table, this serving piece is perfect for lobster, ribs, chicken and the Thanksgiving turkey.
- Solid cherry with concave surface, ornamental "chiseled rim" and rounded edge
- Holds 20 ounces of juices
- Can also be used as a serving platter
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 21" x 15" x 1" inches (length x width x height
The White Mountain Carving Board is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.