Deer Cutting and Serving Board
This deer cutting board is a functional addition to the kitchen for a myriad of tasks. Bring it to the table for cutting and serving accompaniments at mealtimes or use it for small bites over a glass of merlot.
- Shown in cherry. Available in maple or cherry
- Engraved design of a male deer with antlers
- American leather hanging accent
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 1/4" inches (length x width x height)
The White Mountain Outdoorboard is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.