Irish Welcome with Shamrock Cutting and Serving Board
This Irish cutting board is inscribed with a shamrock and the traditional welcome "céad míle fáilte" (a hundred thousands welcomes). Use this board for cutting and serving and then hang up using the leather accent.
- Shown in cherry. Available in maple or cherry
- Engraved design of a shamrock with céad míle fáilte inscription
- American leather hanging accent
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 1/4" inches (length x width x height)
The White Mountain Outdoorboard is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.