Loon Cutting and Serving Board
Known for its mournful call, the loon can be heard across the northern wilderness. Engraved with an original design of a common loon, this board is crafted from solid hardwood and features a handle to ensure good grip while cutting and serving. Use either side and when not in use, hang up by the leather strap.
- Shown in cherry. Available in maple or cherry
- Engraved Common Loon design
- American leather hanging accent
- Food safe mineral oil and beeswax finish
- Measurements: 10 1/2" x 4 3/4" x 1/4" inches (length x width x height)
The White Mountain Outdoorboard is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.