Oval Cog Pinion Puzzle
Crafted from an assortment of different woods, the Oval Cog Pinion Puzzle provides a unique opportunity to learn about gears. This intricate art piece has three sizes of cogs that can be arranged in various ways on the hardwood base.
- Shown with cherry matrix base. Available with base in maple or cherry
- 2 large gears with inlaid veneer, 4 small gears, and 6 pinion gears
- Polished stainless steel pins
- Packaged in the Cogworks green box
- Measurements: 9" x 8" x 1 3/4" inches (length x width x height)
- Not for use by children under 4 years old due to small parts
The Oval Cog Pinion Puzzle is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.