Round Cog Pinion Puzzle
Explore gears with this eye-catching piece of mechanical art for the table. Create interesting loops by arranging the gears in different configurations on the matrix base and "crank" your finished design. A delightful medley of gears in different sizes and woods, this piece of American craftsmanship will liven up any space in the home or office.
- Shown with maple matrix base. Available with base in maple or cherry
- 4 large gears with inlaid veneer, 8 small gears, and 12 pinion gears
- Polished stainless steel pins
- Packaged in the Cogworks green box
- Measurements: 12" x 1 3/4" inches (diameter x height)
- Not for use by children under 4 years old due to small parts
The Round Cog Pinion Puzzle is made in Antrim, New Hampshire by the artisans at Cogworks.